BCSS sweatshirts

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Maria J
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SHREWSBURY
Role within the BCSS: Fellows

BCSS sweatshirts

Post by Maria J »

Hello,

Would like to get one, and noticed that in CactusWorld, there's a branch in Scotland which supplies them. Has anyone here got one? What is the sizing like? Generous? Or a little on the 'snug' side?
I would also like to know please the size of envelope & postage recommended for the SAE!!

Thanks very much! :D
Maria
Shrewsbury Branch - Shropshire UK
Joined BCSS April 06 (# 48776)

Tending more towards cacti :D, particularly Gymnocalyciums, Rebutias, Sulcorebutias, Echinopses, Thelos, Feros and Mamms (and anything else I like the look of!) all in an 8 x 6 polycarb greenhouse and a few windowsills!
Maria J
BCSS Member

Re: BCSS sweatshirts

Post by Maria J »

No-one has one??
Maria

Tending more towards cacti :D, particularly Gymnocalyciums, Rebutias, Sulcorebutias, Echinopses, Thelos, Feros and Mamms (and anything else I like the look of!) all in an 8 x 6 polycarb greenhouse and a few windowsills!
Rob
BCSS Member
Branch: HULL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Rob »

Hi Maria

I havent been around here much for the last few days!

I do have one of the sweatshirts - it's a medium and I would say its abit on the small side (Alison would say I'm getting fat though!!)
I dont know about the postage though - its quite old!
Rob
BCSS member since 1980.
Plant Heritage National Collection of Turbinicarpus.
BCSS Conservation Committee member.
David_K
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Secretary

Post by David_K »

If I remember rightly it's the Highlands Branch that produces them. I suggest you contact the Branch secretary Mrs R Bone, her details are in the list of Officials. If you have trouble finding them let me know and I will send a PM with them as I do not want to put personal addresses up on an open website.
David Kirkbright
Society Treasurer & Trustee,
Northants and MK Branch
Long time grower (not always well) of almost anything.
Visitors welcome but check first.
Maria J
BCSS Member

Post by Maria J »

Thanks very much Rob & David! I will contact Mrs Bone for further details and will make sure I go for an extra baggie one!! :)
Maria