Helloo (Midlothian, Scotland)

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Trilobite
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Helloo (Midlothian, Scotland)

Post by Trilobite »

Hello good people of the Bcss, I'm a pretty longterm lurker of this forum and others but today I suppose somthing is different (perhaps some obscure alignment of stars) and I feel that enough lurking has happened. I'm a relatively young grower (31), and have been using the fabulous resources offered here to nurture my hobby for almost 4 years now. I grow a reasonably diverse crowd of plants but have really fallen in love with euphorbia in the last 2 years. Most of what I grow lives in a single 6 by 8 antique crittall greenhouse and is still expanding. Im looking forward to being a bit more sociable (at least trying to) and sharing photos and hopefully more in the future. That's probably enough of an intro for now.
Another thanks for the indirect help you have all been giving all these years :grin:
Yours,
Rory
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Helloo (Midlothian, Scotland)

Post by el48tel »

Welcome Rory
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Tony R
Branch: CAMBRIDGE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Tony R »

:welc:
Welcome, Rory.
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum Rory, looking forward to seeing photos of some of your plants.
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
Trilobite
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by Trilobite »

Thanks all 😊 and yes me too although almost too many pictures to choose from (best take some more I suppose lol)