American Society ZOOM Talk Saturday

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Re: American Society ZOOM Talk Saturday

Post by Eric Williams »

I too enjoyed Jacube,s video. Good link. I do hope the technical interpretation of Zoom and Webinars by esteemed and valuable members of our society will not detract people from imputing exellent info on all things CandS. This in my opinion has always been a very friendly and very informative forum, with growers very willing to share valuable information on composts, cultivation etc.
Long May it continue.
MatDz
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: American Society ZOOM Talk Saturday

Post by MatDz »

A potentially interesting CSSA talk this Saturday, 13th of May, 6PM:

Program: Common-Sense Cactus Conservation in the 21st century, presented by Michiel Pillet
Cacti are one of the most endangered groups of organisms on the planet, besieged by poaching, habitat destruction, and climate change. Properly conserving our prickly friends in this changing world requires a paradigm shift in the way we view conservation, as well as increased collaboration between stakeholders from all levels of society.

Instead of perceiving conservation as a separate activity, it should be integrated into our daily lives and practices. This means that individuals, communities, and governments must work together to create sustainable solutions that protect and preserve cacti and their habitats.

Details and registration link at the top of: https://cactusandsucculentsociety.org/
Mat