Good Article - good site

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Bill
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Re: Good Article - good site

Post by Bill »

[quote=BrianMC]Looks like the contributors are clearly only interested in cacti and not much else on this site.[/quote]

[quote=Hob]
after being here for a couple of months i would suggest that the opposite is true here[/quote]

I think this forum tends to be more seasonal Hob, once the spiky ones get grwoing flowering, this forum becomes much more cacti orientated, we cabbage growers have to grab the quiet season when we can get the attention :P

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
iann
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Good Article - good site

Post by iann »

My spikies are just budding up now, pictures to follow, but I only grow them to keep me busy while the Lithops are quiet in summer ;)
Cheshire, UK