National show seller help

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Chris in Leeds
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

National show seller help

Post by Chris in Leeds »

I bought some plants from a seller that was on the end near the big door but didn’t take note of who it was (toilet side end)
Next to them round the corner was Tracey and Kathy and here is the plants I bought if the labels help
BA67500D-21B9-4F94-B182-5B17EBA6318C.jpeg
4DBA3AEE-40FC-4998-95F9-EEDE2F69BF36.jpeg
Chris
BCSS MEMBER SINCE 2000 (NATIONAL SHOW)
FORUM MEMBER SINCE JUNE 2006
Interested in - TURBINICARPUS (Always looking for plants I don't have)
TEPHROCACTUS AND RELATED SPECIES
http://www.leeds.bcss.org.uk/ http://www.zone3.bcss.org.uk/
edds
BCSS Member

Re: National show seller help

Post by edds »

The guy on the corner nearest the toilet was Ben Turner. I bought an Agave 'Sharkskin' from him and asked to add the details to my database. The handwriting looks the same as your top plant.
Ed

BCSS member 53038
Skribbane
Registered Guest
Branch: SHEFFIELD
Role within the BCSS: Branch Vice Chair

Post by Skribbane »

I feel like I may have seen someone else ask in another thread - but is there a floor plan available of the sellers?

I was so excited with my purchases that I completely forgot to ask for vendor names and I'm realising my mistake now I'm updating my database! I think I bought a plant from most of the sellers there :lol:
Vice-chair Sheffield branch & Internet Committee member. @xericdelights on Instagram. 700 plants later and I still haven't picked a favourite genus!
MatDz
BCSS Member

Post by MatDz »

Chris in Leeds wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:04 pm I bought some plants from a seller that was on the end near the big door but didn’t take note of who it was (toilet side end)
Next to them round the corner was Tracey and Kathy and here is the plants I bought if the labels help
As edds replied, on the corner was Ben Turner (labels with BDT if I remember correctly).

And thank you for mentioning Tracey and Kathy, as I think I have a couple plants from them. Would they have a nursery or website I could note down in my "books"? Or a surname at least :mrgreen:
Mat
TraceyM
BCSS Member
Branch: BRIDLINGTON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Secretary

Post by TraceyM »

Thank you to everyone who bought plants from Kathy and I on Saturday. Our surname is Marshall.

It is the first time we attended a National Show and we had a fabulous time. The show was amazing and the atmosphere in the hall was fantastic.
MatDz
BCSS Member

Post by MatDz »

TraceyM wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:27 am Thank you to everyone who bought plants from Kathy and I on Saturday. Our surname is Marshall.

It is the first time we attended a National Show and we had a fabulous time. The show was amazing and the atmosphere in the hall was fantastic.
Noted, thank you! It was rather hard to not buy more of your Adromischus, I was quite pleased with my self-control through the day.
Mat