plants in ghouse5

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
scousetigger
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

plants in ghouse5

Post by scousetigger »

These are across the back between the two side stagings. This staging was originally a pine computer table and just fitted.
Attachments
4RbKRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA8BAgAJAAAAkgAAABABAgAPAAAAmwAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAqgAAABsBBQABAAAAsgAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAUAAAAugAAADIBAgAUAAAAzgAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAJiCAgAFAAAA4gAAAGmHBAABAAAA6AAAAAgDAABGVUpJRklMTQBGaW5lUGl
4RbKRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA8BAgAJAAAAkgAAABABAgAPAAAAmwAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAqgAAABsBBQABAAAAsgAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAUAAAAugAAADIBAgAUAAAAzgAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAJiCAgAFAAAA4gAAAGmHBAABAAAA6AAAAAgDAABGVUpJRklMTQBGaW5lUGl (98.15 KiB) Viewed 3981 times
Vic
Registered Guest
Branch: BRADFORD
Role within the BCSS: Seed Purchaser

Re: plants in ghouse5

Post by Vic »

That's a very well presented display Sue, I like the edition of the rocks. Nice to see something a little different than the usual pots lined up in seried ranks. A great idea too recycling the computer table!!

Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

Be aware that that mixed planting on the left contains plants that grow at very different rates - the Opuntia on the left will quickly swamp the small ones at the front. Long term it's worth splitting them up but nice to enjoy in the meantime.
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
scousetigger
Registered Guest

Post by scousetigger »

Thanx Phil....They are only tempoary as at the moment I do not know the rate at which they grow. They are all still in pots and just plunged in sand and gravel.
NickT
Registered Guest

Post by NickT »

Vic wrote:

> ............ Nice to see something a little different than the
> usual pots lined up in seried ranks.

You mean like your Vic Lol!!!

They look nice Sue Once my tomatoes are out the little greenhouse I think I'll be sorting out some staging.

Nick T
Warwickshire

A lot of all sorts
Vic
Registered Guest
Branch: BRADFORD
Role within the BCSS: Seed Purchaser

Post by Vic »

Well Nick I have got the odd rock here and there!!