BEF pots

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Peter B
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MANCHESTER
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

BEF pots

Post by Peter B »

I would like to correct a view I have seen expressed on the forum about BEF pots. Manchester Branch has no control over the sale of BEF pots as Craig Barber is not our agent. He has taken on the business as it had become impossible for me to continue supplying the pots due to age and serious lack of space at home. We as a branch do not own the pots. If there are serious problems in acquiring pots we will always try to help if we can.
Peter B,
Manchester Branch Chairman
NCSS/BCSS member since late 1960's - strong interest in mesembs in general and Lithops in particular, Haworthias and enjoy growing all forms of cacti & succulents
MatDz
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: BEF pots

Post by MatDz »

On the Facebook page "BCSS Sales Table" (or similar) there recently was a pretty long discussion about the complete lack of service from them, which I can confirm personally.

Is there any other way of purchasing the pots?
Mat
Ingutis34
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: BEF pots

Post by Ingutis34 »

Definitely would like to know other sources how to get these pots as they perfect for me but don't want to deal with this seller ever again