To bin or not to bin, that is the question.

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Mike P
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Branch Secretary

Re: To bin or not to bin, that is the question.

Post by Mike P »

When it roots you’ll have a lovely looking plant. I did this to a C celsianus a few years back and the top 8” made a really good looking plant albeit a lot thicker that it would normally be at that height.
Mike
Secretary Bromley Branch
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: To bin or not to bin, that is the question.

Post by el48tel »

Mike P wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:24 pm When it roots you’ll have a lovely looking plant. I did this to a C celsianus a few years back and the top 8” made a really good looking plant albeit a lot thicker that it would normally be at that height.
Thanks that's reassured me.
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs. Recently discovered gorgeous Gasteria.